30 Blogs with the Best Self-Help Advice
Learning to change your own habits and thinking in order to facilitate positive change in your life isn’t always easy, and often requires a bit of advice and plenty of support along the way. While self-help books and seminars are still popular methods of obtaining this guidance, more and more people are turning to the power of the Internet and the global scope of the blogosphere to find it instead. These 30 blog entries offer positive self-help advice on subjects ranging from finances to controlling your temper, and may be just what you’re looking for when you’re ready to make a difference in your own life.
One of the most effective ways of making positive changes in your life is to believe wholeheartedly in your ability to do so and in your own power as a person. These five blog entries are dedicated solely to helping you find the best ways of believing in yourself and your ability to change any situation in your life, boosting your self-confidence and building a strong sense of your own self-worth.
- The Confidence Blog
- How to Build Self Confidence: 6 Essential and Timeless Tips
- 10 Ways to Instantly Build Self Confidence
- Building Self-Confidence
- 25 Killer Actions to Boost Your Self-Confidence
Few things make a person feel as powerless as an out-of-control financial situation. Getting your budget back in line and learning to live within it will not only reduce an enormous amount of stress and pressure in your life, but will also give you faith in your own ability to turn any situation around. These five bloggers offer financial advice with a self-help bent, providing tips and hints for keeping your budget under control.
- My Best Financial Tip
- Financial Advice from Jean Chatzky
- Consumer Protection Bureau Can Teach Financial Self-Help
- Financial Stress: 5 Ways Couples Can Survive Money Problems & Prosper
- Top 10 Personal Finance Self Help Books
Weight Loss and Fitness
Being out of shape and overweight can make many people feel less confident, more self-conscious and less capable of handling the curveballs that life throws at them. These five blog entries are built around the idea of offering real-life weight loss and fitness advice to those who need it, helping them get their bodies and their lives back under control.
- 5 Weight Loss Motivation Tips That Work
- To Lose the Weight, You Gotta Change How You Relate (to Food)
- Self Help for Women When It Comes to How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off
- 18 Secrets of the Super Motivated
- FITNESS MOTIVATION: Just Keep Showing Up
Succeeding and making an impact in your professional life can directly contribute to a strong sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, which is why these five bloggers tackle the subject and offer their advice for how to make the most of your time at work. If climbing the corporate ladder is one of your ambitions, these entries can help you along the way.
- Career Success Starts With a “T”
- The 10 Most Important Personality Traits for Career Success
- Recommendations from the Recently Employed
- 33 Rules to Boost Your Productivity
- 40 Best Quotes to Boost Your Daily Motivation, Productivity and Optimism
Dealing with Stress
Stress is an obvious drain on your mental and emotional health, but it can also cause actual physical symptoms as well, which can then affect your ability to heal from illness, fight off germs, and maintain your overall health. These five blogs offer stress-busting advice for those that feel overwhelmed, and aim to help you learn to manage and avoid stress on your own.
- Self-Help Stress Management
- Undoing Stress
- Stress Self-Help
- Stress Reduction & Meditation Center
- Self-Help: Stress Management
Controlling Your Temper
Keeping a grip on your temper isn’t always easy, especially if you’re under a lot of pressure in other areas of your life. These five blogs will help you learn to rein that anger in so that you don’t lash out and inadvertently hurt those around you.